Now you can build Microsoft technical expertise while balancing the demands of your schedule. Iverson Learning Centres will soon be offering Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand).
MOC On-Demand combines high-quality video lectures, DMOC (Digital Microsoft Official Curriculum courseware), live hands-on labs, knowledge-checks, and an in-person Microsoft Certified trainer with real-world experience, in a self-paced format to help you build skills as your schedule allows—all at once or five minutes at a time. The modular, self-directed course structure is designed to adapt to your learning needs and learning style.
Iverson will be offering the below list of MOC On-Demand courses starting January 12th, 2016.
Upcoming MOC On-Demand Courses
- 20411 : Administering Windows Server 2012
- 20412 : Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 20462 : Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases
- 20417 : Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- 10747 : Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- 10961 : Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell
- 20410 : Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 20331 : Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- 20483 : Programming in C#
- 20413 : Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 20341 : Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
- 20463 : Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server
What’s Included in Your Course Package?
- Each code contains specific information about the program for which it is valid, the region for which it was purchased, the expiry date, and other terms and conditions for its use.
- A code may not be redeemed for cash, credit or refund. Codes are not returnable and are void if altered. One (1) code can be redeemed for online access to one (1) Microsoft Official Course On-Demand for up to six (6) months.
- After course activation, the MOC On-Demand materials are available for three (3) months. Access to an associated lab environment will also expire no more than three (3) months from the date of activation.
- Each code may only be used once and cannot be shared. After it has been redeemed, a code cannot be extended or reused.
- Expired, stolen or lost codes will not be replaced. Arvato, Microsoft and the Microsoft Labs Online hosting partner are not responsible for lost or stolen codes. Course expiry dates will not be extended under any circumstance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Microsoft is introducing a new on-demand training product available through its partners. The MOC On-Demand product is a self-paced online training experience that includes video, hands-on labs, exercises, reading and knowledge checks. The customer experiences all of this through an on-demand course player streamed to his/her device.
|Each MOC On-Demand course is made up of self-paced video modules that map to the MOC flow, 3 to 8 minutes in length each, with short knowledge check assessments at the end of each module. Upon course completion a longer Course Assessment gauges student knowledge retention.|
|The individual(s) in the MOC On-Demand videos are official Microsoft representatives presenting content that aligns with the MOC version of the course. The content presented is authored by MCTs and Microsoft subject matter experts.|
|Each MOC On-Demand title is 30 to 40 hours of training content, including Microsoft hands-on labs.|
|MOC On-Demand training is initially offered in English only. Microsoft is exploring localization options.|
|All MOC On-Demand courses will have English subtitles. Microsoft is exploring localization options.|
|MOC On-Demand access codes allow for 90 days of course access from the time of code redemption.|
|In many ways, the new on-demand training product is structured similarly to MOC, with similar pacing and objectives covered within a course. Course titles available and course names will also mirror MOC. The objective of MOC On-Demand is to provide customers with the in-depth skills necessary to fully utilize Microsoft technologies.|
The minimum system requirements for MOC On-Demand and labs include:
Operating system: Windows 7 or laterBrowser: Internet Explorer 9 or laterInternet access:Broadband Internet connection (256 kilobytes per second)External access to the InternetEither an installed Active X control (requires local administrator permissions) or Internet Explorer 11 or laterFor some corporate firewalls, a proxy client (such as TMG Client) may be required
|Generally, it takes about 30 to 40 hours to complete a MOC On-Demand.|
For more information, please visit Microsft Official website here or call our Sales at +603 7726 2678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org