Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
* Price excludes Exam
Sales Cloud Administration: Products, Quotes, Orders, and Collaborative Forecasts is a must for all administrators who need to configure and maintain these features for their organizations. Using real-world scenarios, this course will teach administrators how to set up products, price books, quotes, and orders to streamline their processes. This course will also teach administrators how to configure Collaborative Forecasts to generate accurate forecasts and track quota attainment.
Sales Cloud Administration: Products, Quotes, Orders, and Collaborative
Forecasts is designed for:
• Administrators with at least six months of experience using Salesforce;
• Administrators who have completed the Administration Essentials for New
Sales Cloud Administration: Products, Quotes, Orders, and Collaborative Forecasts is recommended as preparation for the Sales Cloud Application objectives on both the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator and Sales Cloud Consultant exams.
• Describe the capabilities of products, price books,
quotes, and orders
• Describe the relationships between opportunities,
products, price books, quotes, contracts, and orders
• Create and customize products and price books to
track products and the various prices at which they
• Add products to opportunities
• Generate quotes showing the proposed prices for
products and services
• Sync quotes to opportunities
• Add products to orders to track customers’ requests
for products and services
Describe the capabilities of Collaborative Forecasts.
• Enable forecasts for users
• Configure multiple forecast types to forecast based
on opportunities, product families, opportunity
splits, and custom fields
• Map opportunity stages to forecast categories.
• Define forecast managers and enable adjustments.
• Add quota data for users
• Build forecast and quota reports