Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
This extended-hours training course equips you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to design and deploy a VMware vSphere® 6.0 virtual infrastructure. You follow a proven approach to design and deploy a virtualization solution that is available, scalable, manageable, and secure, and that uses VMware best practices.
This course discusses the benefits and risks of available design alternatives and provides information to support making sound design decisions.
In this course, you practice your design skills by working with peers on a design project. You also deploy components of a completed vSphere design.
This course is based on VMware ESXi™ 6.0 and VMware vCenter Server™ 6.0.
Experienced system integrators and consultants responsible for designing and deploying vSphere environments
This course requires completion of the following prerequisites:
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.5]
• VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.5]
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Assess the business and application requirements of the current environment
• Apply a framework to a design
• Analyze design choices and best-practice recommendations
• Create a design that ensures availability, manageability, performance, recoverability, and security
• Design the core management infrastructure for an enterprise
• Design the virtual data center for an enterprise
• Design the compute infrastructure for an enterprise
• Design the storage and networking infrastructures for an enterprise
• Design virtual machines to run applications in a vSphere infrastructure
• Design security, management, and recoverability features for an enterprise
VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization Design (VCAP6-DCV Design)
22-24 Jan 2019
29-31 Oct 2019