Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
* Price excludes Exam
This comprehensive, fast-paced training course focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware NSX®. This course addresses NSX as a part of the software-defined data center, implementation use cases and features of NSX, and functionality operating at layer 2 through layer 7 of the OSI model.
Data center network architectures are examined to demonstrate how NSX intersects with and virtualizes functions of a Cisco-based infrastructure in spine-leaf and traditional core-aggregate-access architectures. Lecture and hands-on lab activities support your understanding of NSX features, functionality, and ongoing management and control.
• NSX 6.2
• VMware vSphere® 6
Experienced system administrators who specialize in networking
• System administration experience with Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
• Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course for VCA-DCV certification
• A solid background in a Cisco-based infrastructure or physical networking infrastructure
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the software-defined data center
• Describe how NSX is the next step in the evolution of the software-defined data center
• Describe features and benefits of NSX network virtualization
• Identify prerequisites for NSX
• Configure and deploy NSX management, control, and data plane components
• Configure, deploy, and use logical switch networks
• Describe advanced networking products and features that are relevant to NSX
• Configure and deploy the NSX distributed router to optimize east-west data center traffic flows
• Configure and deploy VMware NSX® Edge™ services gateway appliances
• Explore advanced routing designs that optimize north-south traffic flows
• Configure and use NSX virtual private networks
• Configure and use logical load balancing
• Configure NSX Edge firewall and distributed firewall policy rules
• Configure Service Composer security groups and policies
• Use role-based access to control user account privileges
• Use activity monitoring to validate and create security policies
Available upon request