Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
* Price excludes Exam
This five-day course focuses on designing and deploying an enterprise cloud by using a distributed architecture deployment of VMware vRealize® Automation™. The lecture and labs concentrate on designing an enterprise cloud architecture and the effective implementation of a vRealize Automation distributed deployment according to VMware recommended best practices.
• vSphere 6
• vRealize Automation 7
• VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™
• vRealize Log Insight
• vCloud Air
This class requires understanding the concepts and topics presented in the following courses:
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage
• VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Apply enterprise design principles
• Design and deploy a tiered VMware vSphere® resource architecture for CPU, storage, and network resources, including VMware NSX®
• Design and deploy a vRealize Automation distributed infrastructure for an enterprise cloud
• Design and deploy a CA certificate/single sign-on architecture that includes Active Directory integration to support the enterprise cloud infrastructure
• Design and deploy an administration architecture of roles for an enterprise cloud
• Design and deploy a tenant-and-business group architecture for an enterprise cloud
• Design and deploy compute resources, reservation policies, network profiles, and reservations to support your enterprise cloud
• Use XaaS to extend vRealize Automation into other enterprise systems
• Integrate vRealize Automation with IP address management systems and asset management systems
• Describe VMware vCloud® Air™ integration for elastic clouds
• Describe the location and identity of all log files that relate to vRealize Automation troubleshooting
• Use VMware vRealize® Log Insight™ to manage and monitor distributed vRealize Automation deployments
Available upon request