With virtually every country on lock down, or at a minimum practicing social distancing, the instructor-led training has grounded to a halt. However, there are still many ways you can get trained, certified and stay ahead of the game without letting your career stall.
Ambitious data centre professionals are not putting their education and progress on hold. Many have turned to Training-On Demand (TOD) with statistics of our EPI Academy platform showing a tremendous surge in number of courses taken in April and May. And what’s more interesting, 98.3% of them have passed their exam!
The participants are also reporting that the extensive knowledge contained in the courses has made them more effective at work, and the certification has earned them recognition within the upper ranks of their company.
You will get the full set of resources to optimize your learning when you take an EPI TOD course.
Here’s what you will get:
- Exclusive access to the on-demand videos for as long as 12-months
- A downloadable and printable student ebook which contains tons of invaluable information
- An online certification exam which you can take from the comfort of your office or home
Students have given us feedback and quoted many reasons why they chose the TOD courses, and here are the 3 most highly quoted ones:
- They can break the training into shorter sessions and slot in a lesson anytime, anywhere, into their busy schedule. They have a world-class instructor at their fingertips, 24x7!
- They can rewind, fast forward, and replay any sections, as many times as they want. Studies have proven that repetition increases learning and memory retention.
- They have multiple options they can use to review the lessons and get fully prepared for the exam. They can re-watch the videos or read the specific sections in the ebook. And, they can take the exam anytime, when they are ready.
Get invaluable knowledge that will increase your value to your employer and boost your personal abilities in your career!
For further information or registration, please contact us at:
Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd (303330-M)
Tel: +603 7726 2678 // +6012 602 6277