Are you aware of suspicious user and sign-in behavior in your environment? Are you threatened by ongoing suspicious requests?
Identity is today’s control plane for digital transformation. Organizational barriers are blurring between who is in and out of your network. Cloud apps and the increasing use of personal devices and remote work mean that data is no longer centralized behind traditional network security. With identity attacks on the rise, this workshop will show you how to stop tomorrow’s data breaches by securing identities and devices today. We will help you find identity risks happening now in your environment, gain insights on your application landscape, and improve your identity posture.
- Get a rating of your security posture and see how it compares to your peers’.
- Gain insights into apps used in your environment – even ones unsanctioned by IT.
- Understand situations where identity may be compromised, and remediation steps.
- Learn how to reduce costs and improve business agility and security with simplified app access.
- Secure user identities on all devices.
Who should join:
The workshop is intended for security decision-makers such as,
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Identity and or Application owners/decision makers
- IT Security
- IT Operations
- Security Architect
- Security Engineers
- Application business owners
10 May 2021 | 9am-12pm GMT+8
The VILT link will be sent to your registered email 2 days before the event.