PenjanaKerjaya 2.0 - Training Incentive
What is PenjanaKerjaya 2.0?
PenjanaKerjaya 2.0 under the 2021 Budget is an enhanced version of the previous Hiring Incentive Programme with better rate of incentives to promote the creation of quality jobs and reduce unemployment among locals. Applications for Penjana Kerjaya 2.0 can be made from 1 January 2021 onwards.
Employers may apply for benefits under PenjanaKerjaya 2.0 for employees recruited from 21 December 2020 onwards.
Who are ELIGIBLE for PenjanaKerjaya 2.0?
Employers from all industries registered with SOCSO; and Employers registered with SSM or registered with SOCSO; and other authorities such as ROS, ROC, Local Authorities etc.
A. PenjanaKerjaya 2.0 - Training Programme
When can employers apply for the PenjanaKerjaya 2.0 Training Programme?
- Employers may apply for the PenjanaKerjaya 2.0 Training Programme from 1 January 2021 onwards, once their Hiring Incentive application has been approved by SOCSO.
- Only employers and employees whose PenjanaKerjaya 2.0 applications have been approved are eligible for the PenjanaKerjaya 2.0 Training Programme.
- Employers are advised to apply for the PenjanaKerjaya 2.0 Training Programme within 90 days after receiving approval for the Hiring Incentive.
What are the eligibility requirements for employers for the PenjanaKerjaya 2.0 Training Programme?
- Employers who hired employees / apprentices under PenjanaKerjaya 2.0 may apply to train or upskill their employees based on job requirements.
- Only courses that suit the industry needs will be approved.
- Each employee is only eligible for 1 course.
B. Iverson PenjanaKerjaya 2.0 - Training Programme List
lets us guide you to apply the claimable course for your employees.
fill up the detail below. We will contact you as soon as posible
What are the documents required in the application PenjanaKerjaya 2.0 ? The required documents are as follows:
- Employer's bank account information (copy of the front page of the Bank Statement with employer's name, bank account number, and bank’s name)
- Employer’s business registration number verified by the bank (Business Registration Number - BRN). BRN
- Employee Verification Form signed by the employee.
- Employee’s bank account information (copy of the front page of the Bank Statement with employee’s name, bank account number, identity card number, and bank’s name) STAFF BANK Certificate / Self-declaration by the employer if the employee belongs to the vulnerable group (listed in table below)
- Contract of service for the new employee(s) (a copy must be kept as proof)
How can employers check their application status? Employer may check their application status at https://penjanakerjaya.perkeso.gov.my