PenjanaKerjaya 3.0 - Training Incentive
In addition to the Malaysian government's Short-Term Economic Recovery Plan, the government has launched a slew of initiatives to help businesses maintain and survive the pandemic financially. One of the efforts aimed at encouraging firms to create jobs is the Hiring Incentive Program (Penjana Kerjaya).
What is Penjaya Kerjaya 3.0
The Penjana Kerjaya 3.0 is an extension to the hiring incentives program 2.0 that has ended by 30 June 2021.
These hiring incentives program was enhanced with the aim to reduce unemployment among the local. Those eligible employers will be receiving 40% to 60% of the subsidy of total employee’s salary for 6 months.
Who Is Eligible To Apply For Penjanakerjaya 3.0 Hiring Incentive?
The application date for Penjana Kerjaya 3.0 started from 15 July 2021 onwards. The last day of application is on 31 December 2021.
- Employers from all industries registered with SOCSO except sole proprietorship employers: Employers registered with SSM before 1 January 2021 or other authorities such as ROS, ROB, Local Authorities etc
- Public sector employers, federal and state statutory bodies, statutory bodies with separate remuneration scheme, local authorities (PBT), are eligible for the apprenticeship category
Iverson Penjana Kerjaya 3.0 Training List
Want to know more, leave your contact to us and our team shall be contacting you in a short while!
- Employer’s bank account details (Front page displaying employer’s name, account bank, and bank’s name)
- Business registration number (BRN) recognized by the bank
- Signed employee’s verification form
- Employee’s bank account details (Bank statement’s front page displaying employee’s name, account number, IC number and bank’s name)
- Employers may apply and check their application status at the PenjanaKerjaya Portal
Employers can use this program to hire new personnel, as well as upskill or reskill their recently hired employees. Iverson Associates programs are recognized under Penjana Kerjaya 3.0 by providing list of Training course especially ease up your organization plan into business digital transformation especially network security, data analysis and many more provided by global well know service provider with Iverson Associates certified trainer.