Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
The Certified Blockchain Security Professional (CBSP) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in Blockchain Security. For current cybersecurity professionals this exam demonstrates your knowledge in an emerging space. Exams are conducted at Pearson VUE.
• Blockchain Architects
• Blockchain Developers
• Application Developers
• Blockchain Systems Administrators
• Network Security Architects
• Cyber Security Experts
• IT Professionals with Cyber Security Experience
Have attended the Blockchain Solution Architect course
A person who holds this certification has demonstrated their understanding of the following:
• Identifying and differentiating between security threats and attacks on a Blockchain network
• Blockchain security methods, best practices and risk mitigation
• All known (to date) cyber-attack vectors on the Blockchain
• How to perform Blockchain network security risk analysis
• A complete understanding of Blockchain’s inherent security features and risks
• Demonstrate appropriate Blockchain data safeguarding techniques
1. Fundamental Blockchain Security
2. Consensus in the Blockchain
3. Advanced Blockchain Security Mechanisms
4. Smart Contract Security
5. Blockchain Risk Assesment
6. Basic Blockchain Security
7. Blockchain for Business
8. Securely Implementing Business Blockchains
9. Network-Level Vulnerabilities and Attacks
10. System-Level Vulnerabilities and Attacks
11. Smart Contract Vulnerabilities and Attacks
This exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours (90 minutes) and is a multiple choice and true false exam. A passing score is 70%.
* Price excludes Exam
14-16 Jun 2022
7-9 Sep 2022
7-9 Dec 2022