Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
In this course, you will learn about planning and designing your solutions with purpose-built Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud databases. The course introduces you to the features and characteristics of each of these databases and shares the design considerations that you should make while using them. By taking this course, you can develop the analytical skills needed to choose the right AWS database for your unique needs.
By the end of the course, you will be able to analyze a business use case, analyze the workload, and assess application requirements to identify and design the most suitable AWS database solution to support your organizational needs.
This course is intended for learners in the following roles:
• Solutions architects
• Database architects
We recommend the following prerequisites for attendees of this course:
• Familiarity with AWS database services
• Understanding of database design concepts and/or data modeling for relational or nonrelational databases
• Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
• Familiarity with general networking and encryption concepts
• Completion of the digital course Introduction to Building with AWS Databases
In this course, you will learn how to do the following:
• Summarize the AWS Well-Architected Framework for designing database solutions.
• Choose an appropriate purpose-built database service for a given workload.
• Design a relational database solution to solve a business problem.
• Design a NoSQL database solution to solve a business problem.
• Analyze data from multiple databases to solve a business problem.
• Discuss the security considerations for your database solution.
AWS Certified Database - Specialty
1-3 Apr 2024
18-20 Sep 2024
11-13 Nov 2024
PMP, Project Management Professional (PMP), CAPM, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.