Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. The course covers scripting and automation, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture.
Students should have at least one year of hands-on experience securing Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure.
Before attending this course, students must have knowledge of:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe specialized data classifications on Azure
• Identify Azure data protection mechanisms
• Implement Azure data encryption methods
• Secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure
• Describe Azure security services and features
• Understand cloud security
• Build a network
• Secure network
• Implement subscription security
• Implement host security
• Implement platform security
• Configure security services
• Configure security policies by using Azure Security Center
• Manage security alerts
• Respond to and remediate security issues
• Create security baselines
• Configure security policies to manage data
• Configure security for data infrastructure
• Configure encryption for data at rest
• Understand application security
• Implement security for application lifecycle
• Secure applications
• Configure and manage Azure Key Vault
* Price excludes Exam
Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
27-30 March 2023
29 May-1 June 2023 (Penang Date)
19-22 June 2023
18-21 September 2023
14-17 November 2023 (Penang Date)
4-7 December 2023
PMP, Project Management Professional (PMP), CAPM, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.