Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
EC-Council Certified DevSecOps Engineer (E|CDE) is a hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive DevSecOps certification program that helps professionals build the essential skills to design, develop, and maintain secure applications and infrastructure.
• The E|CDE covers both on-premises and cloud-native environments (including AWS Cloud and Microsoft Azure) with 80+ labs from the creators of the world’s number one ethical hacking program, the Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH).
• Designed and developed by SMEs with contributions by experienced DevSecOps professionals from around the world.
• Adding security to a DevOps skill set enhances career prospects.
• The information provided in the E|CDE course is complemented with labs to help learners hone their practical skills and become industry ready.
• This course teaches students how to use various DevSecOps tools and create secure code throughout the software development life cycle.
• Participants gain familiarity with DevSecOps tools that enable the secure development of software and web applications, both on premises and in the cloud.
• The E|CDE course focuses on application DevSecOps and also provides insights into infrastructure DevSecOps.
• The integration of today’s most popular and important tools is illustrated at each stage of the DevOps life cycle.
• The E|CDE program helps DevSecOps engineers develop and enhance their knowledge and skills in securing applications at all stages of the DevOps pipeline.
Students should have an understanding of application security concepts.
• Understand DevOps security bottlenecks and discover how the culture, philosophy, practices, and tools of DevSecOps can enhance collaboration and communication across development and operations teams.
• Understand the DevSecOps toolchain and how to include security controls in automated DevOps pipelines.
• Integrate Eclipse and GitHub with Jenkins to build applications.
• Align security practices like security requirement gathering, threat modeling, and secure code reviews with development workflows.
• Integrate threat modeling tools like Threat Dragon, ThreatModeler, and Threatspec; manage security requirements with Jira and Confluence; and use Jenkins to create a secure CI/CD pipeline.
• Understand and implement continuous security testing with static, dynamic, and interactive application security testing and SCA tools (e.g., Snyk, SonarQube, StackHawk, Checkmarx SAST, Debricked, WhiteSource Bolt).
• Integrate runtime application selfprotection tools like Hdiv, Sqreen, and Dynatrace that protect applications during runtime with fewer false positives and remediate known vulnerabilities.
• Integrate SonarLint with the Eclipse and Visual Studio Code IDEs.
• Implement tools like the JFrog IDE plugin and the Codacy platform.
• Integrate automated security testing into a CI/CD pipeline using Amazon CloudWatch; Amazon Elastic Container Registry; and AWS CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Lambda, and Security Hub.
• Implement various automation tools and practices, including Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, and Gradle.
• Perform continuous vulnerability scans on data and product builds using automated tools like Nessus, SonarCloud, Amazon Macie, and Probely.
• Implement penetration testing tools like gitGraber and GitMiner to secure CI/CD pipelines.
• Use AWS and Azure tools to secure applications.
• Integrate automated tools to identify security misconfigurations that could expose sensitive information and result in attacks.
• Understand the concept of infrastructure as code and provision and configure infrastructure using tools like Ansible, Puppet, and Chef.
• Audit code pushes, pipelines, and compliance using logging and monitoring tools like Sumo Logic, Datadog, Splunk, the ELK stack, and Nagios.
• Use automated monitoring and alerting tools (e.g., Splunk, Azure Monitor, Nagios) and create a real-time alert and control system.
• Integrate compliance-as-code tools like Cloud Custodian and the DevSec framework to ensure that organizational regulatory or compliance requirements are met without hindering production.
• Scan and secure infrastructure using container and image scanners (Trivy and Qualys) and infrastructure security scanners (Bridgecrew and Checkov).
• Integrate tools and practices to build continuous feedback into the DevSecOps pipeline using Jenkins and Microsoft Teams email notifications.
• Integrate alerting tools like Opsgenie with log management and monitoring tools to enhance operations performance and security
1 - 3 Mar 2023
7 - 9 Jun 2023
20 - 22 Sep 2023
6 - 8 Dec 2023
PMP, Project Management Professional (PMP), CAPM, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.