Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
The ECSA program offers a seamless learning progress continuing where the CEH program left off.
The new ECSAv10 includes updated curricula and an industry recognized comprehensive step-bystep penetration testing methodology. This allows a learner to elevate their ability in applying new skills learned through intensive practical labs and challenges.
Unlike most other pen testing programs that only follow a generic kill chain methodology; the ECSA presents a set of distinguishable comprehensive methodologies that are able to cover different pentesting requirements across different verticals.
It is a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards based, intensive 5-days training program that teaches information security professionals how professional real-life penetration testing are conducted. Building on the knowledge, skills and abilities covered in the new CEH v10 program, we have simultaneously re-engineered the ECSA program as a progression from the former. Organizations today demand a professional level pentesting program and not just pentesting programs that provide training on how to hack through applications and networks. Such professional level programs can only be achieved when the core of the curricula maps with and is compliant to government and/or industry published pentesting frameworks.
This course is a part of the VAPT Track of EC-Council. This is a “Professional” level course, with the Certified Ethical Hacker being the “Core” and the Licensed Penetration Tester being the “Master” level certification.
In the new ECSAv10 course, students that passes the knowledge exam are given an option to pursue a fully practical exam that provides an avenue for them to test their skills, earning them the ECSA (Practical) credential. This new credential allows employers to validate easily the skills of the student.
Ethical Hackers, Penetration Testers, Security Analysts, Security Engineers, Network Server Administrators, Firewall Administrators, Security Testers, System Administrators, and Risk Assessment Professionals.
1. Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
2. Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
3. Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
4. Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
5. Network Penetration Testing Methodology - External
6. Network Penetration Testing Methodology - Internal
7. Network Penetration Testing Methodology - Perimeter Devices
8. Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
9. Database Penetration Testing Methodology
10. Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
11. Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
12. Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
Professional penetration testers are required to continue learning throughout their career, keeping closely engaged to the fast changing cybersecurity industry. To enable continuous learning, the ECSA course comes packed with tons to self-study resources.
1. Penetration Testing Essential Concepts
This is an Essential Prerequisite as it helps you to prepares you the ECSA courseware. Serves as a base to build Advanced Pen Testing Concepts
1. Password Cracking Penetration Testing
2. Denial-of-Service Penetration Testing
3. Stolen Laptop, PDAs and Cell Phones Penetration Testing
4. Source Code Penetration Testing 6. Physical Security Penetration Testing
5. Surveillance Camera Penetration Testing
6. VoIP Penetration Testing
7. VPN Penetration Testing
8. Virtual Machine Penetration Testing
9. War Dialing
10. Virus and Trojan Detection
11. Log Management Penetration Testing
12. File Integrity Checking
13. Telecommunication and Broadband Communication Penetration Testing
14. Email Security Penetration Testing
15. Security Patches Penetration Testing
16. Data Leakage Penetration Testing
17. SAP Penetration Testing
18. Standards and Compliance
19. Information System Security Principles
20. Information System Incident Handling and Response
21. Information System Auditing and Certification
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst
4-8 Nov 2019
13-17 Jan 2020
16-20 Mar 2020
1-5 Jun 2020
20-24 Jul 2020
28 Sep – 2 Oct 2020
2-6 Nov 2020
PMP, Project Management Professional (PMP), CAPM, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.