Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
This course provides participants with an understanding of Active Report content and functionality within IBM Cognos Analytics - Reporting. Through lecture, demonstrations, and exercises, participants increase their IBM Cognos Analytics experience by building highly interactive reports using Active Report controls, which can then be distributed to and consumed by users in a disconnected environment, including on mobile devices.
Learning Journeys or Training Paths that reference this course:
Cognos Analytics 11.0.x (Cloud, Local) – Author Role
Report authors wanting to develop interactive report content, or content disconnected from IBM Cognos servers.
• Examine IBM Cognos Active Reports
• Convert an existing report into an Active Report
• Add interactions in Active Reports using Active Report connections
• Create a basic Active Report
• Examine interactive behavior of Active Report controls
• Save a report in the IBM Cognos Analytics portal
• Save an Active Report to an MHT file
• Save an Active Report as a report template
• Use an Active Report as a prompt page
• Understand Active Report security
• Examine Active Report connections
• Filter and select in controls using Active Report connections
• Examine variables
• Use a single variable to control multiple controls
• Use multiple variables to show different data in different controls
• Use Active Report controls to support mobile device usage
• Add charts to active reports
• Understand and optimize chart behavior
• Examine decks and data decks
• Optimize use of decks
• Review Master Detail relationships
• Examine RAVE visualizations
3 Apr 2020
17 Aug 2020
PMP, Project Management Professional (PMP), CAPM, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.