Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) credential is the industry recognized assessment of Business Analysis knowledge, skills and capabilities administered by International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®).
Passing the CBAP® exam and obtaining the CBAP® credential will demonstrate your commitment to continuous learning, certifying your expertise and skills so you can improve your overall performance and widen market opportunities for yourself and your company in the global marketplace. This intensive workshop uses accelerated learning to build your core skills and knowledge that will help you to be more effective in your work and prepare you for the CBAP® exam.
You will also learn in detail about the six Knowledge Areas plus Underlying Competencies defined in the IIBA® global standard ‘A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge’ (BABOK® Guide), and receive detailed test-taking tips and study strategies to help you to pass the CBAP® exam.
This course is aligned with version 3.0 of the BABOK® Guide.
This course is perfect for senior business analyst, business analysts, project managers, team leaders, system analysts, team members and anyone who is interested to certify your knowledge and experience and prepare for the CBAP® exam.
At the end of this four day intensive workshop, participants will be able to:
• Describe the IIBA approach to Business Analysis as defined in the BABOK® Guide
• Explain the business analysis knowledge areas, tasks and skills necessary to be effective in their execution
• Apply knowledge, skills, tools and techniques from the six Knowledge Areas defined in the BABOK® Guide
• Identify your strengths and weaknesses in each area of the CBAP® syllabus, to help you to revise effectively and increase your chances of passing the CBAP® exam
• Recognize exactly what to expect, and how to handle the different question-types, in the CBAP® exam
• Overview of the BABOK® Guide
• Key terms and concepts
• Plan Business Analysis Approach
• Plan Stakeholder Engagement, Governance and Business Analysis Information Management
• Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
• Prepare for Elicitation
• Conduct Elicitation
• Confirm Elicitation Results
• Communicate Business Analysis Information
• Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
• Trace, Maintain and Prioritize Requirements
• Assess Requirements Changes
• Approve Requirements
• Analyze Current State
• Define Future State
• Assess Risks
• Define Change Strategy
• Specify and Model Requirements
• Verify Requirements
• Validate Requirements
• Define Requirements Architecture
• Define Design Options
• Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
• Measure Solution Performance
• Analyze Performance Measures
• Assess Solution and Enterprise Limitations
• Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
* Price excludes Exam
20-22, 28&29 Apr 2022
15-17, 23&24 Jun 2022
17-19, 25-26 Aug 2022
12-14, 20&21 Oct 2022
14-16, 22&23 Dec 2022