Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
The ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module is part of the Managing Professional stream for ITIL 4 and participants need to pass the related certification exam for working towards the Managing Professional (MP) designation. The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods, and tools.
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support course is a 3-days course based on the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support exam specification from AXELOS. With the help of ITIL® 4 concepts and terminology, exercises, and examples included in the course, you will acquire relevant knowledge to pass the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support certification exam.
* ITIL®/ PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
The ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support course is aimed at ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery.
Professionals with the following job titles are expected to benefit from this module:
The learning objectives of the course are based on the following learning outcomes of the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support exam specification:
• Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
• Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
• Know how to create, deliver and support services
• Organizational Structures
• Team Culture
• Continuous Improvement Culture
• Collaborative Culture
• Customer-Oriented Mindset
• Positive Communication
• Capabilities, Roles and Competencies
• Workforce Planning
• Employee Satisfaction Management
• Results Based Measuring and Reporting
• Integration and Data Sharing
• Reporting and Advanced Analytics
• Collaboration and Workflow
• Robotic Process Automation
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Information Model
• Anatomy of a Value Stream
• Designing a Value Stream
• Value Stream Mapping
• Managing Queues and Backlogs
• Prioritizing Work
• Shift-Left Approach
• Build or Buy
• Sourcing Models
• Service Integration and Management
* Price includes Exam
13-15 Mar 2023
15-17 May 2023
10-12 Jul 2023
18-20 Sep 2023
27-29 Nov 2023