Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
* Price excludes Exam
Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant? Instructors will present scenarios that will help reinforce your knowledge of Sales Cloud functionality by thinking through requirements design considerations. The course provides an overview of the exam objectives to help you focus your efforts to prepare for the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification exam.
Preparing for Your Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification is designed
for individuals who have experience designing Sales Cloud solutions and are
preparing to take the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification exam.
You should have the following experience before attending this class:
• Attainment of the Salesforce Administrator Certification
• Knowledge of the topics discussed in the Sales Cloud Consultant
Certification Study Guide
• Experience implementing Sales Cloud and designing Sales Cloud solutions
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
• Review the different exam objectives and their weighting on the exam
• Understand the product areas to focus on to best prepare for the exam
• Discuss how to design Sales Cloud solutions to meet specific business needs
• Assess your exam readiness by answering practice questions