Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
This comprehensive hands-on course is a must for new application developers or developers who are new to Salesforce. Participants will learn how to use the declarative "clicks not code" capabilities of the Lightning platform to create custom applications and customize existing applications. Build your knowledge of objects, fields, UI customization, automation tools, security, app deployment, and more!
Ideal for programmers and point-and-click developers who want to understand the declarative development tools available on the platform.
• Build and customize multi-user Salesforce applications.
• Create custom objects.
• Customize the user interface.
• Create advanced workflows and validation rules.
• Automate business processes with Process Builder, approvals, and flows.
• Manage your data.
• Develop a custom user interface using Lightning App Builder.
• Understanding Objects on the Lightning Platform
• Creating Custom Objects
• Creating Custom Fields
• Creating Relationships Between Objects
• External Objects
• Schema Builder
• Permission Sets
• Field Level Security
• Record Ownership
• Organization Wide Defaults
• Roles and Groups
• Custom Applications and Custom Tabs
• Page Layouts
• Lightning App, Record, and Home Page
• Salesforce Mobile App
• Quick Actions
• Record Types and the User Interface
• Meeting User Requirements
• Formula Fields
• Roll-Up Summary Fields
• Useful Operators and Functions
• Debug Logs
• Developer Console
• Enforcing Conditionally Required Fields
• Enforcing Proper Data Format
• Enforcing Consistency
• Preventing Data Loss
• Scheduled Actions
• Workflow Rules
• Defining Approval Processes
• Options for Approving Records
• Understanding Flow
• Creating Flows
• Deploying Flows
• Autolaunched Flows
• Exploring the Save Order of Execution
• Working with Transactions
• Auditing Configuration Changes
• Auditing Data
• Keeping Track of Unauthorized Changes
• Change Sets
• Alternatives to Change Sets
• Data Operations (Export, Delete, Insert, Update, Upsert)
• Tools for Data Management
• Bulk API
• Report Types
• Reporting Snapshots
• Declarative Limits
• Programmatic Alternatives
15-19 Feb 2021
12-16 Apr 2021
21-25 Jun 2021
16-20 Aug 2021
25-29 Oct 2021
6-10 Dec 2021
PMP, Project Management Professional (PMP), CAPM, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.