Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
If your responsibilities include developing custom applications running in Lightning Experience and Salesforce mobile that support multiple devices and screen sizes from a single codebase, taking this class will boost your skills to the next level.
Programming Lightning Web Components is ideal for independent software vendors (ISVs) and web application developers who want to produce custom Lightning web components and applications that run in multiple Salesforce Experiences.
• Develop Lightning web components for use in many Salesforce Experiences
• Work in a modern Salesforce development environment using Visual Studio Code, Git, and the Salesforce CLI in conjunction with a Dev Hub and scratch orgs
• Communicate between Lightning web components using custom events, public methods, and pub-sub
• Read and write Salesforce data using wire service and imperative Apex
• Style Lightning web components with CSS and SLDS
• Create forms using standard components and custom controls
• Develop in a source-tracked org and deploy to non source-tracked orgs
• The Lightning Web Components Model
• Creating Lightning Web Components
• Styling Components
• Defining Component Properties
• Handling DOM Events
• Debugging Lightning Web Components
• Working with Salesforce Data
• Using Base Lightning Components
• Raising and Handling Events
• Advanced Communication Between Components
• Building Lightning Pages with Components and App Builder
• Building Components for Lightning Experience Record Pages
• Surfacing Lightning Web Components
• Overriding Standard Actions
• Defining a Lightning Application
• Using Lightning in Visualforce Pages with Lightning Out
• Other Supported Experiences
• Using lightning-vertical-navigation
• Using lightning-datatable
• Implementing Button Groups
• Building Responsive Layouts
• Creating a Custom, Responsive Datatable
• Defining Public Functions on Components
• Service Components and Toast Notifications
• Slots and Modal Notifications
• Renderers and Third-Party JS
• Implementing Forms
• Implementing Forms with Custom Controls
• Validating Input Data
• Viewing and Editing Salesforce Records
• Waiting for Server Requests to Complete
• Org Development Model and Deployments
9-13 Oct 2023
PMP, Project Management Professional (PMP), CAPM, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.