Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
This course demonstrates how to efficiently use AWS security services to stay secure in the AWS Cloud. The course focuses on the security practices that AWS recommends for enhancing the security of your data and systems in the cloud. The course highlights the security features of AWS key services including compute, storage, networking, and database services. You will also learn how to leverage AWS services and tools for automation, continuous monitoring and logging, and responding to security incidents.
This course is for:
• Security engineers
• Security architects
• Information security
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
• AWS Cloud Practitioner
• AWS Security Fundamental
• Architecting on AWS
• Working knowledge of IT security practices and infrastructure concepts
• Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
In this course, you will learn how to:
• Assimilate and leverage the AWS shared security responsibility model
• Architect and build AWS application infrastructures that are protected against the most common security threats
• Protect data at rest and in transit with encryption
• Apply security checks and analyses in an automated and reproducible manner
• Configure authentication for resources and applications in the AWS Cloud
• Gain insight into events by capturing, monitoring, processing, and analyzing logs
• Identify and mitigate incoming threats against applications and data
• Perform security assessments to ensure that common vulnerabilities are patched and security best practices are applied
• Entry points on AWS
• Security considerations for Web Application environments
• Securing network communications inside the Amazon VPC
• Application security with incident response
• Data security with incident response
• Security considerations for a hybrid environment
• AWS monitoring and log collecting
• Processing logs on AWS
• Protecting against threats outside of the Amazon VPC
• Account management on AWS
• Security considerations for a serverless environment
• Secrets management on AWS
• Automating security and incident response on AWS
• Threat detection and sensitive data monitoring
PMP, Project Management Professional (PMP), CAPM, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.