Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
This advanced 5-day training course teaches the design principles for creating a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops virtualization solution. In this training, you will also learn how to assess existing environments, explore different scenarios, and make design decisions based on business requirements.
This course covers the Citrix Consulting approach to design and covers the key design decisions through lectures, lab exercises, and interactive discussions. You will also learn about additional considerations and advanced configurations for multi-location solutions and disaster recovery planning. This training will help you prepare for the Citrix Certified Expert in Virtualization (CCE-V) exam.
Built for IT Professionals with significant experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 as well as supporting infrastructure. If you are responsible for the environment design and overall health, or are guiding others through the process (as a consultant), you should consider taking this training.
This course requires extensive experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 as well as experience with Citrix Gateway and supporting infrastructure.
• Identify risks and areas for improvement in a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment by assessing relevant information in an existing deployment
• Determine core Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops design decisions and align them to business requirements to achieve a practical solution
• Design a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops disaster recovery plan and understand different disaster recovery considerations
• Business Drivers
• User Segmentation
• Application Assessment
• Capabilities Assessment
• Endpoints & Peripherals
• Citrix Workspace App
• Network Connectivity
• Access Matrix*
• Access Layer Architecture Design Considerations
• StoreFront Store Design
• Scalability and Redundancy
• FlexCast Model Assignment*
• Virtual Delivery Agent Machine Scalability
• Virtual Delivery Agent Machine Security
• Provisioning Strategy / Image Management
• Application Delivery
• Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site Design
• Machine Catalogs & Delivery Groups*
• Site Management Considerations
• Control Layer Scalability & High Availability
• Control Layer Security
• Assessment Considerations for Hardware & Hypervisor Selection
• Cluster / Resource Pool Design
• Hardware / Compute Layer Sizing
• Datacenter Networking
• Multiple Location Considerations - Introduction
• Multiple Location Considerations - Access
• Multiple Location Considerations - Image Management
• Multiple Location Considerations - Profiles & Data
• Multiple Location Considerations - Printing
• Multiple Location Considerations - Control Layer
• Disaster Recovery - Levels
• Disaster Recovery - Strategy
• Disaster Recovery – Process *Optional content based on instructor criteria
23-27 May 2022
26-30 Sep 2022
PMP, Project Management Professional (PMP), CAPM, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.