Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
* Price excludes Exam
During this five-day course, you will focus on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vRealize® Automation™. You will learn about the configuration and use of the vRealize Automation platform, including self-service provisioning and the creation of catalog services that include predefined virtual machines, software components, and on-demand VMware NSX® networks. This course also covers interfacing vRealize Automation with other systems, using VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ to leverage workflows, and creating approval cycles and managing machine lifecycles to conserve resources. In addition, you will better understand and know how to achieve the benefits of automation as a component of the software-defined data center.
Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing VMware Horizon® solutions
This course requires completion of one of the following courses:
• VMware vSphere 6.x: Install, Configure, Manage
• VMware vSphere 6.x: Fast Track
Experience with working at the command line is helpful.
The course presumes that a student can perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling in this course:
• Install and configure VMware ESX®/VMware ESXi™
• Install VMware vCenter Server®
• Create vCenter Server objects, such as data centers and folders
• Create and manage vCenter Server roles and permissions
• Create and modify a standard switch
• Create and modify a distributed switch
• Connect an ESX/ESXi host to NAS, iSCSI, or Fibre Channel storage
• Create a VMware vSphere® VMFS datastore
• Enable VMware vSphere® vMotion® on an ESX/ESXi host
• Use a wizard or a template to create a virtual machine
• Modify a virtual machine’s hardware
• Migrate a virtual machine with vSphere vMotion
• Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
• Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ cluster with resourcepools
• Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster
If you are unable to complete all of these tasks, VMware recommends that you complete one of the prerequisite courses before enrolling in VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage
• Describe the vRealize Automation architecture and use cases
• Install and configure vRealize Automation
• Manage vRealize Automation entities on VMware and third-party virtual, cloud, and physical infrastructures
• Configure and manage catalogs and blueprints
• Configure and manage business groups and reservations for compute resources on VMware, Microsoft, Amazon, and other platforms
• Use the self-service portal to request and manage machines in accordance with vRealize Automation approval and governance policies
• Explain vRealize Automation extensibility and workflows
• Manage and monitor machines and resource reclamation
8-12 Jul 2019