Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
The Certified Blockchain Solution Architect (CBSA) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Additionally, you will become a member of a community of Blockchain leaders. Exams are conducted at Pearson VUE.
• Programmers & Developers
• Software Engineers
• Systems Administrators
Have attended the Blockchain Business Foundation course
A person who holds this certification has demonstrated their understanding of the following:
• Architect blockchain solutions
• Work effectively with Blockchain engineers and technical leaders
• The difference between proof-of-work, proof-of-stake and other proof systems and why they exists
• The difference between public, private and permissioned blockchains
• Where cryptography fits into Blockchain
• What is needed to launch your own Blockchain
• What is a smart contract
1. What is Blockchain
2. How does Blockchain Work
3. Types of Blockchain
4. How is Blockchain Different Than What We Have Today
5. What does a Blockchain app look like
6. How do I design a Blockchain app
7. How do I develop a Blockchain app
8. How do I test a Blockchain app
9. Use Cases for Blockchain
This exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours (90 minutes) and is a multiple choice and true false exam. A passing score is 70%.
17-19 Mar 2021
14-16 Jun 2021
23-26 Jun 2021
8-10 Sep 2021
8-10 Dec 2021