Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
In this course, you will learn the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help companies in the financial services industries (FSI) meet business objectives. It explores the advantages and possibilities of cloud computing in banking, insurance, capital markets, payments, and financial technology. The course addresses concepts such as security, fraud detection, analytics, and compliance to help facilitate discussions with line of business (LOB) professionals and executives
This course is intended for:
• Line of business (LOB) owners and executives
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
• No prior IT experience or cloud experience is required.
In this course, you will learn to:
• Explain the role of information technology (IT) in an organization for business transformation
• Explain the customer value proposition for using the cloud in the financial services industry (FSI)
• Define key characteristics of cloud computing
• Explain the cloud business model
• Identify key Financial Services Industry (FSI) security practices of cloud computing
• Frame the cloud business value using the Cloud Value Framework
20 Feb 2024
30 Apr 2024
28 Jun 2024
23 Jul 2024
30 Sep 2024
14 Nov 2024
PMP, Project Management Professional (PMP), CAPM, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.