Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
In this course, you will learn how finance professionals can use Amazon Web Services (AWS) to adopt cloud in a fiscally responsible manner. You will gain foundational knowledge to help you manage, optimize, and plan cloud spend. You will learn how to influence your organization’s builders to be more accountable and cost conscious. Finally, you will consider how you can use AWS to innovate in your finance organization.
This course is intended for enterprise finance stakeholders who want to learn how to maximize cloud business value, use CFM best practices, and help finance teams innovate with AWS.
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
• Cloud Computing and AWS from the digital version of AWS Cloud for Finance Professionals
• AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
• AWS Cloud Essentials for Business Leaders
In this course, you will learn to:
• Define cloud business value
• Estimate costs associated with current and future cloud workloads
• Use tools to report, monitor, allocate, optimize, and plan AWS spend
• Optimize cloud spending and usage through pricing models
• Establish best practices with Cloud Financial Management (CFM) and Cloud Financial Operations (Cloud FinOps)
• Implement financial governance and controls
• Drive finance organization innovation
Available Upon Request
PMP, Project Management Professional (PMP), CAPM, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.