Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
Security is foundational to AWS. Governance at scale is a new concept for automating cloud governance that can help companies retire manual processes in account management, budget enforcement, and security and compliance. By automating common challenges, companies can scale without inhibiting agility, speed, or innovation. In addition, they can provide decision makers with the visibility, control, and governance necessary to protect sensitive data and systems.
In this course, you will learn how to facilitate developer speed and agility, and incorporate preventive and detective controls. By the end of this course, you will be able to apply governance best practices.
This course is intended for:
• Solutions architects, security DevOps, and security engineers
Before attending this course, participants should have completed the following:
• AWS Security Fundamentals course
• AWS Security Essentials course
In this course, you will learn to:
• Establish a landing zone with AWS Control Tower
• Configure AWS Organizations to create a multi-account environment
• Implement identity management using AWS Single Sign-On users and groups
• Federate access using AWS SSO
• Enforce policies using prepackaged guardrails
• Centralize logging using AWS CloudTrail and AWS Config
• Enable cross-account security audits using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Define workflows for provisioning accounts using AWS Service Catalog and AWS Security Hub
AWS Certified Security - Specialty
26 Feb 2024
16 May 2024
2 Sep 2024
PMP, Project Management Professional (PMP), CAPM, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.