Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
CompTIA Project+ is ideal for professionals who need to manage smaller, less complex projects as part of their other job duties but still have foundational project management skills. Project+ is more versatile than other certifications because it covers essential project management concepts beyond the scope of just one methodology or framework.
CompTIA Project+ is designed for business professionals who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-size projects, inside and outside of IT. It is recommended that you have at least 12 months of cumulative project management experience or equivalent education.
The Project+ Certification Study Guide was designed to help you acquire the knowledge and skills required to manage the project life cycle, ensure appropriate communication, manage resources, and maintain documentation covered in the latest PK0-004 exam objectives and is packed with informative and accessible content.
After reading this text, you will be able to:
• Identify the fundamentals of project management
• Initiate a project, including creating project plans, stakeholder strategies, and scope statement
• Develop a work breakdown structure and activity lists
• Develop a project schedule, identify the critical path and costs
• Create project staffing and quality management plans
• Create effective communication, change management and transition plans
• Create a risk management plan, perform risk analysis, and develop a risk response plan
• Monitor and control project performance, constraints, risks and procurements
• Perform project closure activities
29 Mar - 2 Apr 2021
12-16 Jul 2021
13-17 Dec 2021