Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
This course is the most comprehensive review of cloud security concepts and industry best practices covering the six domains of the (ISC)2 Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®). You will gain knowledge in identifying the types of controls necessary to administer various levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability, with regard to securing data in the cloud. You will identify the virtual and physical components of the cloud infrastructure with regard to risk management analysis, including tools and techniques necessary for maintaining a secure cloud infrastructure. You will gain an understanding in cloud software assurance and validation, utilizing secure software, and the controls necessary for developing secure cloud environments. You will identify privacy issues and audit processes utilized within a cloud environment, including auditing controls, assurance issues, and specific reporting attributes.
This training is intended for professionals who have at least five years of full-time IT experience, including three years in information security and at least one year in cloud security, and are pursuing CCSP certification to enhance credibility and career mobility. The seminar is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
Experienced information security professionals with at least five years of IT experience, including three years of information security and at least one year of cloud security experience.
· CISSP Certification Prep Course
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Understand legal frameworks and guidelines that affect cloud services.
2. Recognize the fundamentals of data privacy regulatory/legislative mandates.
3. Assess risks, vulnerability, threats, and attacks in the cloud environment.
4. Evaluate the design and plan for cloud infrastructure security controls.
5. Evaluate what is necessary to manage security operations.
6. Understand what operational controls and standards to implement.
7. Describe the types of cloud deployment models in the types of “as a service” cloud models currently available today.
8. Identify key terminology, and associated definitions related to cloud technology.
9. Establish a common terminology for use within your team or workgroup.
10. Build a business case for cloud adoption and determine business units that benefit from cloud migration strategies.
Certified Cloud Security Professional
17,19-21 Jan 2022
28-31 Mar 2022
13-16 Jun 2022
18-21 Jul 2022
8-11 Aug 2022
5-8 Sep 2022
11-14 Oct 2022
14-17 Nov 2022
5-8 Dec 2022
PMP, Project Management Professional (PMP), CAPM, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.