Training is not a commodity – all training centres are not the same. Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd is the most established, the most reputable, and the top professional IT training provider in Malaysia. With a large pool of experienced and certified trainers, state-of-the-art facilities, and well-designed courseware, Iverson offers superior training, a more impactful learning experience and highly effective results.
At Iverson, our focus is on providing high-quality IT training to corporate customers, meeting their learning needs and helping them to achieve their training objectives. Iverson has the flexibility to provide training solutions whether for a single individual or the largest corporation in a well-paced or accelerated training programme.
Our courses continue to evolve along with the fast-changing technological advances. Our instructor-led training services are available on a public and a private (in-company) basis. Some of our courses are also available as online, on demand, and hybrid training.
This five-day, fast-paced course provides comprehensive training to install, configure, and manage a VMware NSX® environment. This course covers key features and functionality offered in the NSX 184.108.40.206 and NSX 4.0.1 releases, including the overall infrastructure, logical switching, logical routing, networking and security services, firewalls and advanced threat prevention, and more.
Experienced security administrators or network administrators
• Good understanding of TCP/IP services and protocols
• Knowledge and working experience of computer networking, including switching and routing technologies (L2-L3) and L2-L7 firewall
• Knowledge and working experience with VMware vSphere® environments
• Knowledge and working experience with Kubernetes or vSphere with VMware Tanzu™ environments
Solid understanding of concepts presented in the following courses:
• VMware Virtual Cloud Network Core Technical Skills
• VMware Data Center Virtualization: Core Technical Skills
• Kubernetes Fundamentals
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the architecture and main components of NSX
• Explain the features and benefits of NSX
• Deploy the NSX Management cluster and VMware NSX® Edge™ nodes
• Prepare VMware ESXi™ hosts to participate in NSX networking
• Create and configure segments for layer 2 forwarding
• Create and configure Tier-0 and Tier-1 gateways for logical routing
• Use distributed and gateway firewall policies to filter east-west and north-south traffic in NSX
• Configure Advanced Threat Prevention features
• Configure network services on NSX Edge nodes
• Use VMware Identity Manager™ and LDAP to manage users and access
• Explain the use cases, importance, and architecture of Federation
VMware Certified Professional - Network Visualization/ Security
22-26 Apr 2024
5-9 Aug 2024
25-29 Nov 2024
PMP, Project Management Professional (PMP), CAPM, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.